Before registering your interest, we kindly ask that you take the time to learn about who we are and what we do. Understanding our vision, mission, and values will help you to determine whether our ministry aligns with your beliefs and goals.
Qualifications for Becoming a Steward of the Ministry
- Must be a born-again Christian who has been a believer for a reasonable amount of time and has a solid understanding of the Christian faith.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- Must be an active user of the internet, email, and other relevant technologies.
- Must fully agree with the Statement of Faith of the ministry.
- Must understand what it takes to be a Steward in the ministry
- Must be an active member of a local church that also aligns with our Statement of Faith.
- Must possess spiritual and emotional maturity, which is demonstrated through their lifestyle and character.
- Must be teachable and willing to be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to manage the privacy of others discreetly and with integrity.
We appreciate your interest in volunteering with our ministry. At this time, we are not accepting volunteers. However, we encourage you to join our community to stay up-to-date with the latest information about our ministry. Thank you for your understanding.